About me :
I'm curently a Ph.D. student in Environmental Soil Chemistry. I'm studying about the solid/solution interfacal chemistry topics under supervision of Dr. Mehran Shirvani and H. Hadadzadeh at Department of Soil Science, College of Agriculture, Isfahan University of Technology.
B.S. in Soil Science, Mazandarn University, 2006-2010.
- Thesis: Bioremediation of Soil Pollution (Review Study)
- GPA: 3.67
M.Sc. in Soil Genesis and Classification, Isfahan Unversity Technology, 2010-2012.
- Thesis: Spatial Analysis and Environmental Assessment of Selected Heavy Metals in Surface Soils of Mazandaran Province, Iran.
- GPA: 3.69
Ph.D. Student in Environmental Soil Chemistry, Isfahan Unversity Technology, 2013-
- Thesis: Metal Complexation by Earthworms Excreta and its Impacts on Metal Interactions with Clay Minerals
- GPA: 3.76 (-present)
Research Interests :
- Soil Biogeochemistry
- Spatial Analysis
- Environmental Pollutants and Remediation
- Soil Mineralogy and Environmental Applications